Couch Distributing Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please download an Employment Application Form if you are interested in applying for one of the following positions.
Driver, Driver Helper, and Shelf Stockers
- Valid California Drivers License
- Safe Driving Record ( D.U.I. is unacceptable)
- Commercial Class license will be required for drivers and helpers
- Ability to safely drive a truck throughout the day in the tri-county area
- Strength to lift cases and kegs throughout the day
- Repetitive lifting, stacking and moving of cases (20 lbs. or more) and kegs during the day
- Ability to use a handtruck
- Understand state ABC credit policies
- Must be able to count and reconcile cash and invoices
- Understand reading of product codes and rotation of these products
- Ability to keep accurate route records
- Must be able to learn and safely operate a forklift
- Must be able to deal with the public and our customers
- Good grooming habits
- Ability to remember stock and shelf location of all products
- Attendance and Timeliness – Must be able to work throughout the year and be punctual
Employment Application Forms
Click on the following links to download Employment Forms. Before beginning the application, save the form by clicking on the disk icons:
Employment Application Form for Operations
Employment Application Form for Office
Please fill out the application form and fax, mail or bring the form into our offices at:
Couch Distributing Company, Inc.
104 Lee Road
P.O. Box 50004
Watsonville, CA 95077-5004
Please Note: Downloading this form can be slow especially during peak hours on the Internet. If you have trouble, try again later or call us to ask for a faxed or mailed copy of the form. You will need a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open these files. If you cannot view the forms, please download a current copy of Acrobat Reader for free by clicking here.
State and federal laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, religion, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.
NOTE: Please answer all questions completely and accurately. False or misleading statements during the interview and/or on this form are grounds for terminating the application process, or if discovered after employment, terminating the employment relationship.